The Mortgage Certificate is the document that contains registrations, transcripts and annotations on properties or natural/legal persons;
What types of real estate inspections can be requested
The mortgage certificate can be requested on:
- subject (natural or legal persons) and reports inscriptions, transcripts and annotations on the part of the subject in question;
- on real estate (land or building) and reports inscriptions, transcripts and annotations on real estate land or building.
The formalities that result in the mortgage survey are those recorded in the public real estate registers.
Who can it be requested by?
The mortgage registration can be requested by anyone in all the conservatories present on the national territory (excluding those where the land system is in force), as long as you are aware of the data from the property (land or building) or from the natural (or legal) person for which you intend to obtain the document.
To request a land or building mortgage registration, you must fill out the form by entering the following information:
- the Municipality of the property (land or building);
- the property sheet (land or building);
- the particle of the property (land or building).
If a mortgage certificate is requested on buildings, it is also necessary to know, if any, the subordinate of the building;
To request a mortgage certificate on an individual, you must fill out the form by entering the following information:
- name of natural person;
- surname of the natural person;
- tax code of the natural person.
If you request a mortgage certificate on a legal entity, you must also enter the tax code or VAT number.
NB it cannot be requested in provinces in which the land register system is in force. (Trento, Bolzano, Trieste and Gorizia)
What does the mortgage certificate contain?
The data contained in the mortgage certificate have legal value and are:
- Transcriptions: real estate purchase and sale agreements, mediation agreements, settlement agreements, contracts and judgments that constitute transfer or modify the real rights of enjoyment;
- Registrations: legal, voluntary, judicial mortgages.
- Annotations: Changes to previous transcripts, subscriptions and annotations.
If you want to know the content of each formality, the development of the single note may be required. The development of each single note shows the general register number, the particular register number, the year and the province. All this information is indicated in the summary of the Mortgage Certificate.
It is necessary to specify that the data present in the mortgage certificate are updated to the date on which the conservatories began to archive them on IT support.
When to request a mortgage certificate
Requesting a mortgage certificate is useful:
- if you want to know if there are encumbrances on a property (mortgages, foreclosures, etc.);
- if you want to know if a debtor owns assets that can be attacked;
- if you want to know if a property has been sold or donated;
- if you want to know the patrimonial consistency of a physical or legal entity;
- if you want to know if there are multiple co-ownership shares on a land or building.
Why request the mortgage registration on Certificates and Visure
- get the document in a few clicks;
- obtain the official document issued by the Revenue Agency;
- get the document in digital format in 60 minutes;
- browse our site securely with data encryption and advanced payment gateways;
- you can get personal assistance from our operators for free.
Document processing times
By email in pdf format within 60 minutes of the request for all orders placed between 9:00 and 18:00 from Monday to Friday. In other cases, the order will be processed in the morning of the following working day.
Non verrà attivato alcun abbonamento
Chat dedicata e centralino da contattare allo +39 02/40031022
Pagamenti sicuri con Stripe e PayPal