The Chamber of Commerce certificate is the document which certifies the authenticity of all Chamber of Commerce data of any company registered with the Chamber of Commerce.
What types of Chamber of Commerce certificates can be requested
you can request the:
- Ordinary chamber certificate;
- Historical chamber certificate;
- Artisan chamber certificate;
- Certificate of Chamber of Vigence.
By whom it can be requested
The Chamber of Commerce certificate can be requested by anyone, as long as you are aware of the name/company name, VAT number/tax code and the province in which the company/company/craftsmanship/company which you intend to obtain the document is based in
To request the Chamber of Commerce certificate, you must fill out the form by entering the following information:
- business name;
- Tax ID code;
What does the chamber certificate contain?
The data contained in the chamber certificate have legal value. The document is drawn up with a particular non-reproducible watermark and has affixed a stamp that proves its authenticity.
The data contained in the chamber of commerce certificate are all the certified chamber of commerce information of a company, sole proprietorship, craft business or company, in particular it contains:
- In the ordinary chamber of commerce certificate: the current economic and personal data of the company (VAT number, registered office, corporate purpose, share capital, owners and partners, directors, activities, registers, licenses, roles, etc.
- In the historical chamber of commerce certificate: both the current economic and personal data of the company (address and registered office; legal form; main activity; activity start date; current activity status, certifications or documents that can be consulted), and the "historical" data, i.e. all any changes and variations of the aforementioned from registration to the chamber of commerce to date.
- In the artisan chamber certificate: the current economic and personal data of an artisan company.
- In the chamber of commerce certificate of validity: in addition to the data present in the ordinary certificate, it certifies that the company or company has not been subjected to any bankruptcy proceedings in the last 5 years (e.g. extraordinary administration, bankruptcy, compulsory liquidation).
NB All the data contained in the chamber certificate are certified by the chamber of commerce.
When to request the Chamber of Commerce certificate
Requesting the chamber of commerce certificate unlike the chamber of commerce certificate has legal value, therefore whenever you want to know the legal situation of a company/company/firm it is necessary to request a chamber of commerce certificate.
Why request the chamber of commerce certificate on Certificates and Visure
- get the document in a few clicks;
- obtain the official document issued by the Chamber of Commerce;
- get the document in digital format in 60 minutes;
- browse our site securely with data encryption and advanced payment gateways;
- you can get assistance from our operators for free.
Document processing times
By email in pdf format within 60 minutes of the request for all orders placed between 9:00 and 18:00 from Monday to Friday. In other cases, the order will be processed in the morning of the following working day.