The cadastral plan is the technical document that shows the contours and internal subdivisions of a real estate unit registered in the land registry
Who can it be requested by?
The cadastral plan can be drawn up throughout the national territory only by the owner of the property or by a person delegated by the owner who must specify it at the time of the request.
To request the cadastral plan, you must fill in the form by entering the following information:
- the municipality in which the real estate unit is located;
- the address where the real estate unit is located;
- the real estate unit sheet;
- the particle of the real estate unit;
- the sub or subordinate of the real estate unit.
What does the cadastral plan contain?
The data contained in the cadastral plan are:
- the floor where the property is located;
- the boundaries or contours of the property;
- the heights of the building;
- the destination of the rooms of the building (e.g. kitchens, bathrooms, bedrooms);
- any accessory elements of the property (e.g. closets)
the cadastral plan graphically shows the real estate unit as it is registered in the land register, its validity regards the data contained at the time of the request.
NB the data contained in the land registry plan DOES NOT have legal value, the land registry is not a probative body.
When to request the cadastral plan
Requesting the cadastral plan is mandatory by law:
- if you want to validly enter into a sales contract;
- if you want to validly stipulate a donation contract;
- if you want to validly enter into an exchange agreement.
can be essential:
- if you want to connect new utilities (e.g. electricity, gas)
- if you want to apply for the granting of mortgages by banks;
- if you want to give or receive condominium communications.
It can be useful:
- if you want to know what the cadastral category of the property is (e.g. office, home);
- if you have to draw up the tax return;
- if you want to proceed with the installation of photovoltaic panels.
Why request the cadastral plan on Certificates and Visure
- get the document in a few clicks;
- obtain the official document issued by the Revenue Agency;
- get the document in digital format in 60 minutes;
- browse our site securely with data encryption and advanced payment gateways;
- you can get personal assistance from our operators for free.
Document processing times
By email in pdf format within 60 minutes of the request for all orders placed between 9:00 and 18:00 from Monday to Friday. In other cases, the order will be processed in the morning of the following working day.
Non verrà attivato alcun abbonamento
Chat dedicata e centralino da contattare allo +39 02/40031022
Pagamenti sicuri con Stripe e PayPal