The Chamber of Commerce certificate is the document that contains all the administrative, economic and financial data concerning any company registered in the Company Register.
What types of certificate of incorporation can be requested
you can request:
- Ordinary chamber of commerce registration;
- Historical chamber of commerce registration .
Who can it be requested by?
The certificate of incorporation can be requested by anyone, as long as they know the company name and VAT number/tax code of the company for which the document is being requested.
To request the Chamber of Commerce registration, you must fill out the form by entering the following information:
- company name;
- tax code and/or VAT number of the company;
- province in which the company is based.
What does the Chamber of Commerce certificate contain?
The data contained in the certificate of incorporation are all the administrative, economic and financial information of a company, in particular it contains:
- In the ordinary chamber of commerce registration: all current data of the company (address and registered office; legal form; main activity; activity start date; current activity status and any certifications or documents that can be consulted);
- In the historical chamber of commerce registration: both the current data of the company (address and registered office; legal form; main activity; activity start date; current activity status, certifications or documents that can be consulted), and the "historical" data or any changes and changes to the aforesaid data from the time of enrollment in the Company Register to date.
It is necessary to specify that for this type of search, the search carried out starts from the date on which the offices were computerized and that it can vary according to the offices to which they belong.
NB the data contained in the certificate of incorporation DOES NOT have legal value, the Chamber of Commerce is not a probative body.
When to request the Chamber of Commerce certificate
Requesting the ordinary chamber of commerce certificate is useful:
- if you want to know the financial statements of a company;
- if you want to know what kind of activity a company carries out;
- if you want to know how a company is made up,
- if you want to know who the legal representative of a company is;
- Requesting the historical chamber of commerce registration is useful:
- to check if a company's activity has changed;
- to verify if the name of a company has changed;
- to check if the company has made any sales;
- to check if the company has changed partners or directors.
Why request the chamber of commerce registration on Certificates and Visure
- get the document in a few clicks;
- obtain the official document issued by the Chamber of Commerce;
- get the document in digital format;
- browse our site securely with data encryption and advanced payment gateways;
- you can get personal assistance from our operators for free.
Document processing times
By email in pdf format within 60 minutes of the request for all orders placed between 9:00 and 18:00 from Monday to Friday. In other cases, the order will be processed in the morning of the following working day.